ORDINARY DAY: 08:30 ~ 18:00
SATURDAY: 09:00 ~ 18:00
How is the quality of our products?
Please check “ Quality Control” above, our products are manufactured under stringent ISO 9001 quality control systems to assure printing performance equal or exceed that of the original equipment manufacturers. All the laser toner and ink cartridges are 100% tested in production.
A . Warranty period
All period below is based on indoor storage under normal temperature circumstance (not open package).
New mono toner cartridge---18 months after shipping date.
New color toner cartridge---18 months after shipping date.
Compatible new ink cartridge---18 months after shipping date.
Remanufactured ink cartridge---18 months after shipping date.
B. Allowance defective rate
Quality control in our factory is within 1-1.5% defect rate for mono products and within 2-3 % for color products, and It is subject to defective during transportation, improper use and storage circumstance.
Considering the damage during transportation, storage and sales, a defect rate of 1-3% is reasonable and acceptable in each batch products. Justcent Toner will be responsibleof defective rate below following rates. But all the defective products exceeding below rate will be within our responsibility to replace or refund according to Warranty policy.
Compatible new ink cartridge---<1 %
Remanufactured ink cartridge---<2 %
New mono Toner cartridge---<2 %
New color Toner cartridge----<3 %
Justcent Toner are positive that you will be happy with our service and quality of our products.
General return policy
1) Only quality problems are claimable. JUSTCENT is not responsible if
--Packaging box is broken, not affect the cartridge quality.
--The damage is due to the transportation and rough handling after the on
board time of the goods (FOB term).
--The toner or Inkjet cartridge is refilled by customer himself
2) Pictures and detailed description or video testing from buyers are necessary for JUSTCENT to confirm the quality problem.
B. Process of defining defectives
1) Defective report with pictures and detailed description is required. Faulty goods should be reported to JUSTCENT within 6 months of the purchasing after the invoice date.
2) Technical support from JUSTCENT for possible solutions when point 1) happens.
3) Through point 2) if there are still problems cannot be solved, then those products should be defined as defectives.
1) Shipping cost will NOT be refunded.
2) Defects beyond 3% of the total order quantity are replaceable at the rate of 1:1.
3) Usually, the replacements of defectives are shipped with next coming orders.
However, immediate delivery of replacement is available in case of some urgent occasions.
Exemption clause & Disclaimer Statement
1) Justcent Toner don’t guarantee damage caused by improper usage or other misuse:
a. We are not responsible for damage to the printhead or circuitry as a result of improper handling, storage, or misuse.
b. Under normal use and operation, our products will not cause any damage, abnormal wear, or deterioration to printer. When using (removing tape, installing, changing out, or printing with) please be sure to use caution as we do not warranty any part of your printer machine. We only warranty the product itself. So please use caution and common sense when removing product from packages, installing in machine, removing from machine, or refilling your own cartridges.
2) Original printer manufacturer may update (chip) program on their printer and consumables in future, Justcent Toner can not guarantee the compatibility about this kind of updating and don’t take the risk of updating, customer has to consider it when you order from us. But our product can be used on those printers which are ex-factory before updating. Also, we will update our program accordingly around 3 months later and help you on problem solving.
3) All brand names & trademarks are the properties of their respective owners, They are referred to here for descriptive purposes only.